corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LET tuning.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LET tuning.
Jambo

User status: Offline
28th Dec 05 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me bout it vibs
vibrio
Banned

28th Dec 05 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the stephen King novel?
Jambo

28th Dec 05 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no my stupidity
ed

28th Dec 05 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
Well, lets see what the little inheritance bird brings in the new year then, see what can be done. Might take a year to build, but im in no rush. I can see Mr Lee Mitchell and Tim and muppet may be getting a lot of pestering u2u's if it all happens

you want to piss away inheritance on a corsa

Inheritance? There is no such thing as Inheritance...
StuartVRS

28th Dec 05 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess vibs didnt bother reading the whole post, i want to do something myself, build something myself and not pay people, its gonna be a family project, something to do that will have a good end result. If the engine goes in a corsa then fair enough, if it goes into a kit car then wooo, big thrills. I dont care about the car, i want to build a silly engine and have some fun. I dont see it as pissing away money, its something i know i will enjoy doing and that it will result in a great end product.
Nic Barnes

29th Dec 05 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for kit car better off 'wasting' the money on a cossie motor. far better engnines in general
J da Silva

29th Dec 05 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
for kit car better off 'wasting' the money on a cossie motor. far better engnines in general

Plus the 4WD option is more comforting, I wouldn't like to think I was using a cav setup on one with the track hammer a kitcar would get.
SVM 286

30th Dec 05 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
Righty, what parts would you need to do in order to see 400bhp from a LET engine. Im guessing a lot of uprating internals wise, obviously rebuild it from scratch while yer there anyway but what sort of turbo and management would be required. No why's, what car etc etc, just need to know so i can price it all up as beginning of next year i could have a little project on my hands, money providing

Nice.

Good to hear it sunshine.

I await for the next few months or so to pass with baited breath and my fingers crossed Stuey.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LET tuning. 23 database queries in 0.0087910 seconds