corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Private plates

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Private plates
micra man

User status: Offline
27th Dec 05 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

End od the day the police are here for a reason, and most of them are ok as long as you are ok with them, ok so you get the odd cocky one, but you just gotta be as polite with them as you can and most of the time they are sound, and usually have a bit chat with you. If you show that you are polite and sensible they seem to be alot more leniant with you. End of the day the law is there for a reason, putting your plate like that is misrepresenting your car, and that is illegal. They have every right to pull you over for it, and get you to change it. Ok they can be annoying at times, but they are only doing their jobs.
ainsley_brader

27th Dec 05 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MACKA
quote:
Originally posted by MACKA

U all know who im on about?

YOURSELF <ooh look i can shout too

BAN him please!
Ry_B
Banned

27th Dec 05 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can someone ban that MACKA twat please, never laughed so much at a chav on Corsasport in my short time here
L33 LEG
Banned

27th Dec 05 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havnt read al this thread but u remind me of how i was when i sued to drive makka. one thing, get ur plate spaced legally, they can take it off u now and will pull u over constantly so its jst not worth it. secondly, when u d get pulled over, do not try and answer the cop back and win the argumnet - this never works and im one who shud know about it! and if u do give them cheek then word will get around about u and all the police will end up pulling u over jst so they can laugh at u givin sh1t back to them, jst be careful, they can ban u jst like that if they dnt like the way u are. oh and driving a modded car does attract attention but its the way u drive it and of course,as said b4 ur private reg.
R16AN H

27th Dec 05 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day,weather you like drivin a modded car or not,you have to respect the law.ive just finished a 12 month drivin ban for thinkin i could get away with havin a tv runnin in my car whilst i was drivin,i admit i was fcukin stupid for havin it on and not wired up to the handbrake etc,but everybody knows what it like when you get sometin new!.my attitude towards the police has changed drastically over the past 12 months,even tho they stitched me up(explain another time).like j100rsa i have a private plate (m500rsa) and whilst it it off the road i have got my show plates on.but as soon as i become legal again(hopefully feb) then the standard plates will be back on.ive just spent the last 12 months waitin to get my licence back,and for the sake of a private plate,im not goin to loose it again!!
L33 LEG
Banned

27th Dec 05 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally right m5, im jst hoping that when i drive again my attitude towards the police is a lot better, no matter waht, if the police r in the right or thee wrong u cannot beat them.
Gaz

27th Dec 05 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that guy "rebaruk" beat them
CorsAsh

27th Dec 05 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m5 00rsa
12 month drivin ban for thinkin i could get away with havin a tv runnin in my car whilst i was drivin,i admit i was fcukin stupid for havin it on and not wired up to the handbrake etc

Are you from coventry?
R16AN H

27th Dec 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we all went through the"i dont give a shit about the police"phase,and hopefully most of use have grown out of it! like most people on cs i enjoy moddin my car,and to be honest i like the attention it gets,as you know that if people look at your car,you must be doin somethin right?but when your gettin pulled over eveytime you go out in it,then youve got to look at yourself and say"i cant be arsed with this anymore,im only goin for a pint of milk!!".and if it means gettin rid of your tints,or plate or "i hate coppers"slogan on your plate,then dont you think its worth it?
R16AN H

27th Dec 05 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate im from coventry
CorsAsh

27th Dec 05 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought so, saw your story in the paper and recognised the colour of your car
R16AN H

27th Dec 05 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as you can imagine corsa ash the tv has now vacated the dash of my car!!!(sold it on ebay)
CorsAsh

27th Dec 05 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prob for the best Where in cov are you from? Don't think I've actually seen you about (even before the ban )
R16AN H

27th Dec 05 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tile hill mate,i used to have the big jap bumper on the front,but decided that it stood out a bit too much!!
StuartVRS

27th Dec 05 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a thread, Look at it from a police point of view. If you cant be bothered to accept the law by spacing a plate illegally, whats to say you are going to be bothered about declaring modifications, tax, insurance etc etc. They will stop you, check you out and warn you/fine you etc, you wont be laughing if they dont stop people then one of them happens to be uninsured and writes off your pride and joy, leaving you with an empty wallet and feeling like you had a baseball bat rammed up your arse. Police are there to do a job, roads are a dangerous place and given the amount of people who think they are michael schumacher in their modified cars, i dont blame them for pulling people over.
Just remember, politeness goes a long way. If your polite, their job is made easier and they are more likely to be leniant with you.

Just my 2p
Robbo

27th Dec 05 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Macka - Suck my hairy beanbag

You sound like a pikey

You probably drive like one & you certainly talk like one

Go & contract Aids from one of your relatives
He is most definately a cock of Ultimate Corsa proportions

R16AN H

27th Dec 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stuarta3turbo
J100RSA

27th Dec 05 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope i meet him at a show of a cs meeting cos im gona stand on his head
whitter45

27th Dec 05 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an illegally spaced plate and had no issues with police - like alot of people have stated you must have an attitude about you for police to be funny with you

I agree its mis representing your car and at our age police will use anything to enable them to check your car etc

You deserve what you get if your attitude is how its expressed on this forum

Don't fall in the vibro trap of insulting everyone as you will never receive any respect from any one who replys to your questions and you are not using the forum for what its supposed to be

Internet is light hearted fun but alot of people on here have forgot why this forum is here

[Edited on 27-12-2005 by whitter45]
ed

27th Dec 05 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been pulled over driving before. Even in my glitter ball Corsa.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

27th Dec 05 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF Macaroni with your pikey illegible posts

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Private plates 23 database queries in 0.0128260 seconds