corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » complete corsa 2L conversions offered (now with prices)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author complete corsa 2L conversions offered (now with prices)
dan_5door_johnson

User status: Offline
28th Dec 05 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by slugger_54132
how reliable have your previous conversions been? where bouts in southampton are you?

been spot on mate,

I'm in Eastleigh so if you want to come have a look at mine send me a PM or email

dan_5door_johnson@hotmail.com
twag

13th Feb 06 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

stinga

13th Feb 06 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope this doesnt make me sound stupid...but im confused by your price list, i have a 1.2 8v looking into getting a x16xe conversion, what would the rough price of this be..
jamied

14th Feb 06 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate can you reply to my pm on mig plz
jamie
VegasPhil
Premium Member

18th May 06 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello mate. Mate is interested on a conversion on his Nova. F-Reg Merit, converted to a J-Reg 1.4 SR Lump.

Has a Donor Calibra on the driveway where the engine can come from. We're only down the road in Locks Heath too. The calibra has Air Con, is that a problem?

Let me know bud. He got his loan approved today!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

<<  1    2    3  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » complete corsa 2L conversions offered (now with prices) 26 database queries in 0.0096509 seconds