corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door pop

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door pop
Basscrazy

User status: Offline
11th Dec 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is going to be sprayed i was considering dehandling before it does but door pop fitting properly is beyond me anyone know any places that does this kind of thing and how much should i expect it to cost just for kit and fitting not dehandling any help would be great cheers
Planty02

User status: Offline
11th Dec 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry cant help on the kit side of it but be careful with dehandling - IIRC MOT requires that you have some way of manually opening (not remote) the car door from outside in the event of an accident - Maybe a button for the solenoid under the mirror or summat like that

As for the kit - see if you could find anything on ebay

[Edited on 11-12-2005 by Planty02]

New Poll