corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » M3 Mirror Help Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M3 Mirror Help Please
Hilly

User status: Offline
29th Nov 05 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a set of M3 mirrors on my corsa. this weekend the passenger side one was kicked off, its not broken but the spring what holds it on at the bottom is missing so it is very loose.the top one is still in tact. does any body know where i can get a new spring from and how easy it will be to put right?i m not paying for a new mirror for the sake of one spring.

thanks in advance
Jamie

29th Nov 05 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I managed to clip mine off last week while washing the car.

Only I managed to damage the spring so far it wont compress.

Got some "sticks like shit" glue and its sorted.
Hilly

29th Nov 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was thinking of trying to use some sikflex or something simalar,. but if its gets knocked off it future it wont spring out it will jus break completely
Jamie

30th Nov 05 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are cheap anyway, I dont like mine too much but they are an improvement to the standard ones

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » M3 Mirror Help Please 23 database queries in 0.0092919 seconds