corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » December 11th Sunday - This sunday ! details inside :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author December 11th Sunday - This sunday ! details inside :)
drax

User status: Offline
27th Nov 05 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check out the website if your not too far away and get your names down, hope i dont get slapped for putting this on here

Click the picture to be taken to the website of our local site, you may need to register if you havent already but details are there.

[Edited on 10-12-2005 by drax]
Rus

27th Nov 05 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i could make this
drax

27th Nov 05 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, let us know on the website
Nick A

30th Nov 05 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^ errrrrr click the image 4 website
drax

10th Dec 05 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Er bump,
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th Dec 05 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drax

10th Dec 05 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AndyW

10th Dec 05 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate i wud def be interested but bluewater on a sunday it took me over n hour to get to lakeside this mornin, but in all its short notice n i got plans already...

but if anything else comes up keep it posted
Fad

10th Dec 05 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bluewater will be closed its at 8pm right?
Butler

10th Dec 05 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it closes at 5 it says on the bluewater site
drax

11th Dec 05 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes checked it all out
AndyW

11th Dec 05 at 02:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok see ya there at 8 i expect
SVM 286

11th Dec 05 at 03:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could make this easily as Brownwater is very local to me, but unfortunately; some lunatics decided to hold this meeting on a Sunday evening at 8:30.
Top gear starts at 8 and they're featuring the Veyron this week so i'll have to be rather late.

[Edited on 11-12-2005 by SVM 286]
Butler

11th Dec 05 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top gear is repeated you goon
StuartVRS

11th Dec 05 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
I could make this easily as Brownwater is very local to me, but unfortunately; some lunatics decided to hold this meeting on a Sunday evening at 8:30.
Top gear starts at 8 and they're featuring the Veyron this week so i'll have to be rather late.

If jim is going, i hope he changed his underwear after the little sideways movement last night
Fad

11th Dec 05 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you didnt see the headlights comming your way
StuartVRS

11th Dec 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seriously thought that was the end, i did not think he would get out of there before the car hit him. Good car control tho, especially 2 mins after i had said to Jocelyn that he knows how to handle big power from driving the RS. Cheers Jim for making me look silly.
Fad

11th Dec 05 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
I seriously thought that was the end, i did not think he would get out of there before the car hit him. Good car control tho, especially 2 mins after i had said to Jocelyn that he knows how to handle big power from driving the RS. Cheers Jim for making me look silly.

After living the high life we slummed it in Basildon with Jim doughnutting in random car parks.....classic night
SVM 286

11th Dec 05 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
top gear is repeated you goon

I am aware of this fact, you poor misguided fool.
I wish to view it the first time around.
Repeats are like reheated food - usefull, but not quite as good.
SVM 286

11th Dec 05 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

If jim is going, i hope he changed his underwear after the little sideways movement last night

All in a days work mate

Those Essex roads certainly don't have the refined charm and driftable characteristics of our Kentish counterparts do they mate.
SVM 286

11th Dec 05 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Don't worry Stuey, I did in fact confirm your statement by getting her home in one piece.

I did what I did on purpose but my choice of time and location was rather poor i'm afraid.

The oncoming car was in no danger whatsoever, as I gave up and decided to return to my own lane - I did provoke the car on all possible occassions on the way back, but she wasn't her usual friendly self due to a combination of extra weight in the car, freshly gritted roads and patchy surface.

Very dissaponted indeed - maybe she was shy in company and unable to put on her usuall graceful display.

She was an absolute barrel of laughs after i'd dropped the chaps off in Dartford, when I was back on familiar roads.

I had particular fun provoking some lurid fishtailing action through Bexley, and enjoyed myself so much on the damp empty roads that I took the long way home
StuartVRS

11th Dec 05 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Don't worry Stuey, I did in fact confirm your statement by getting her home in one piece.

I did what I did on purpose but my choice of time and location was rather poor i'm afraid.

The oncoming car was in no danger whatsoever, as I gave up and decided to return to my own lane - I did provoke the car on all possible occassions on the way back, but she wasn't her usual friendly self due to a combination of extra weight in the car, freshly gritted roads and patchy surface.

Very dissaponted indeed - maybe she was shy in company and unable to put on her usuall graceful display.

She was an absolute barrel of laughs after i'd dropped the chaps off in Dartford, when I was back on familiar roads.

I had particular fun provoking some lurid fishtailing action through Bexley, and enjoyed myself so much on the damp empty roads that I took the long way home

you did have me worried for a bit tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » December 11th Sunday - This sunday ! details inside :) 24 database queries in 0.0144758 seconds