corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » more metal polishing advise please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author more metal polishing advise please
myke

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 05 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've got the flat bit quite nice now going up the grades of wet and dry, but i'm perplexed by the bit between the lettering of my spark plug cover.

the finish wasn't as good there so the majority of the paint has come off, but there's still little traces of red left in the dimples of the rough finish. i want to get it all smooth before polishing, but have nothing to get in between all of the gaps.

when i did toolmaking for a little while the finishers used small abrasive stone sticks to polish the moulds. they come in different grades but i have no idea where to get them from or if there is a decent alternative?
may get a dremel for crimbo, so could wait till then but thats still a month away.

any ideas?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » more metal polishing advise please 23 database queries in 0.0100861 seconds