corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photos at Club

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photos at Club
Jackooo

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 05 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I have seen a placement in paper in which a night club is wanting some photographers to take some pics of inside the club on a night.... i know a fair bit about photography as i am studying this and film production at college, just wanting some tips on how to get some good shots for them.... simple and advanced techniques... whatever just want to know some techniques on this situation as i have never done something like this before!

Thanks
vibrio
Banned

22nd Nov 05 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use manual setting. you'll need and external flash too. you can either set to stop motion or set to rear curtan sync to get some motion light trails. if you have a search on http://www.dpreview.com forums you'll find a lot of information.
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Nov 05 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big flash, diffused.

I wouldn't even bother with trails. If its not sharp, they won't like the photo, no matter how much ambient light you captured. Second curtain if you must but no, I wouldn't try it.

If you're lucky you might get the opportunity to bounce the flash about a bit or even make use of disco lights but you better take lots of memory as thats not an exact science.

[Edited on 23-11-2005 by Ian]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photos at Club 24 database queries in 0.0075309 seconds