corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help me with my corsa c please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help me with my corsa c please
oba-corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   22nd Nov 05 at 14:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has any1had Trouble with there induction kits coz I have a viper induction kit with a cold air feed on my corsa c 1.2 and it seems to be cursing Trouble? Starting from hot.
Does any one have a viper on there corsa c how will send me a pic?
And has any 1 notice any clicking sounds from the EGR valve witch i have got Fastened so it carnt move?
The car starts from cold but not from hot when it does not start the spanner light comes on and flashes u have 2 take the keys out of the ignition then re tray the car will then norm ale start help me please.

New Poll