corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.5td engine tuning??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.5td engine tuning??
corsastev

User status: Offline
21st Nov 05 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know if the topic about turning the boost up on a diesel engine really works also is their anyone on here that can do it and fancies doing mine i,ll pay them if neceserry
corsastev

21st Nov 05 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could someone please help me out on this one i have serched all over for info on this mod but cant get all the info i need to do it i,ve looked in the diesel tuning bit but the pics dont work so i cant see which screw to adjust and looking at the pump where it says to look they aint any screws please please help
corsastev

22nd Nov 05 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Corsa_Carl

22nd Nov 05 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think there is no answers to your question because u mentioned "deisel"
Carl

22nd Nov 05 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if it works on the 1.5td works on the 306 1.9td as peugeot turned it down so that it wasn't has high maintainance.
corsastev

22nd Nov 05 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it says it works in the help zone on here and i have heard of a few people doing it to that engine but the pics in the help zone dont work so i cant find the bloody fuel screw i,ve looked all over

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1.5td engine tuning?? 23 database queries in 0.0084419 seconds