corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cylinder head removed.......wee bit help and info required (pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cylinder head removed.......wee bit help and info required (pics)
a_j_mair

User status: Offline
16th Nov 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i have the engine out the car. got all hoses etc everything pretty much stripped off it. Let me no as i am needing the car back on the road asap and running properly once and for all. ECU is getting sent away tommorow to be checked over to make sure it has no faults. Will have a word with Michael at Seditas and see what he says with regards to the problems if this could be the main one.
Ryan_G1

16th Nov 05 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What was wrong in the first place? was it just the head gasket?
a_j_mair

16th Nov 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure it has never been running properly since i put it in in march, hardly driven tho as went for a respray for numerous months snd only driven a couple days since then.
a_j_mair

16th Nov 05 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how to remove valve lifters with no suction plunger?
a_j_mair

17th Nov 05 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small update. got half of the hydraulic lifters removed and placed in oil last night. Took my ECU to garage to be sent away and tested. Going to buy a valve spring compressor today and hopefully tonight i will manage to get the rest of the lifters and all the valves out

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » cylinder head removed.......wee bit help and info required (pics) 23 database queries in 0.0064039 seconds