corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Excel Help please !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Excel Help please !!!
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Nov 05 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondered if anybody knew how to get an accurate reading of the peak of a graph on excel ?? The only reason i'm asking as i need the peak value on the Y-axis and the coresponding value on the X-axis (see screenshot) to put these values into an equation, but i'm not very good on excel, so i'm not sure how to go about doing it !!

Mase
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Nov 05 at 00:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not possible, thats just plotted points not a line with equation, so it can't be differentated. Best you have is a guess when you zoom that in.
Mase
Premium Member

16th Nov 05 at 11:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, i get ya. So if i found the equation for the line and differentiated, i would be able to find the value of the peak.

Mase

New Poll