corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » What altenator?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What altenator?
RKS

User status: Offline
15th Nov 05 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, my altenator is almost on the way out... when I start the car up you have to blip the throttle to make the altenator kick in and start charging, (the dash light doesnt work) but I have a voltmeter installed on the A pillar

so just wondering what altenators will fit? I have an L reg SRi. its not got the v belt system like the newer corsas, but could i just get one of these altenators and change the pulley for mine?

andy hirst

User status: Offline
15th Nov 05 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

something from a diesel van, astramax maybe????

New Poll