corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bucket seat subframes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bucket seat subframes
grigglet33

User status: Offline
14th Nov 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, Got hold of a pair of cheap bucket seats at the weekend, they are called Mamba! Anyway, need some subframes have searched around but with no joy, any ideas? Could i use Cobra subframes with these seats bolted to them or would the fitment be different?

thanks for any help guys

Jon
AK

14th Nov 05 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make your own..... weld plates in and use parts of the std corsa frames... ken
grigglet33

14th Nov 05 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was thinking about that AK, not too fussed if they move or not, no rear seats or anything in the car, could just have them so its set for me really i suppose?
MJ

14th Nov 05 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have a set of corsa to cobra subframe adaptors, just bolt these onto the seat and then onto the original corsa subframes, means you can slide the seat forward and back still. i believe mamba are the same as cobra so should bolt straight onto the seat. these were custom made and welded so very strong, get in contact if interested,

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bucket seat subframes 23 database queries in 0.0090721 seconds