corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do i ?
m1ke

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ho do i remove the hazard light switch and the 2 air vents etc as i want the space to put my screen but can not get hazard ligth and vents out etc (corsa b by the way)
please reply with pictures (if you can)
many thanks
Mike
cougaruk

7th Nov 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike

Just did mine this weekend, screen fitted working ok remove the slider knob, then remove the slider trim, you will find 2 screws there, the other 2 are hidden behind the air vents, pull down on one of the air vents, put a screw driver on the top of the vent and apply a small amount of force it will drop down a couple of inches...using a longish screw driver remove the screw, do the same with the other vent, i then glassed up the hole left at the back of the vents, or you will heat up the screen.... hazard light switch has a tab on the top just press it down and remove. sorry aint got pics to remove items
m1ke

7th Nov 05 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks alot wil try it soon see if i can do it, any else got any pics ?
MarkW

7th Nov 05 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best off getting a haynes manual as its a tricky job
cougaruk

7th Nov 05 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Mark a haynes manual will tell him how to do it....i didnt know those screws were behind the vents trim i got a manual

Here's how its turning out Mike

[Edited on 09-11-2005 by cougaruk]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do i ? 24 database queries in 0.0044010 seconds