corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Brake light in rear window....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brake light in rear window....
MR2Mike

User status: Offline
4th Nov 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 95 corsa b, and there is a brake light at the top of the back window, but it isnt wired up... i want to get it working if its fairly simple.. theres two wires coming down from it.... red and black, im just wondering which of the actual brake light wires(original loom) i need to connect them to ?

thanks
ash_corsa

4th Nov 05 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take the feed from the one of the rear lights, find your brake bulb and tap into the two wires that are connected to it
MR2Mike

4th Nov 05 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, ill have a bash at it this weekend if i can

New Poll