corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » how to improve this pic?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how to improve this pic?
mentalcorsa

User status: Offline
26th Oct 05 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above bar getting the silver car out of the way as this was hard as the motorway was packed at this time

cheers
Melville

26th Oct 05 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting the main car in the middle of the pic and as you said, get the silver one out of the pic. THe best pics are those with perfect time and sometime a little bit of luck. Try it again on an early Sunday morning. Also maybe drive on the other side of the road so that the shadows arnt there.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Oct 05 at 03:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah get the other cars out of the way, Focus thing and the other carriageway. You might be better shooting from the middle or outside to the inside as then your backdrop is hard shoulder / embankment not another carriageway.

If you can just take a load, its a bit hit and miss with cars traveling that quick, you will get road furniture - street lights, signs etc. also in the shot so take enough that the odds are reduced you capture some.
mentalcorsa

27th Oct 05 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for the advice its my m8s car and he lives in manchester i live in nottingham so it was jsut on the way back from a car show. i tried these also but they came out blured as hell

Ian
Site Administrator

27th Oct 05 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Second one is composed a bit nice but yeah, not so sharp.

Its a very difficult environment tbh, you'll do well to get a high percentage of good shots, hence my advice of taking many.

I think you may have got the last two if it were as sunny as the first one. Bit more light would have meant the shutter wouldn't have to be open as long. You're traveling quick so you would still get blurred wheels and hedge, which is nice, but sharper car.

Just take loads!
vibrio
Banned

27th Oct 05 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watch your light you don't want shadow like wise you don't want direct sunlight either. the main problem your images are the angle and the background

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » how to improve this pic? 24 database queries in 0.5064020 seconds