corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Attempt at taking some photos of my car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Attempt at taking some photos of my car
mwg

User status: Offline
   17th Oct 05 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm expecting criticism here but I want to know what you think could be improved in these pictures that I took today. I took them when the sun had just gone down behind the trees so as to not get much of a shadow cast off the car.

^^^ I think this one is probably the best although I'm sure its crap by most of your standards

^^^ Would this one have been any good if I had managed to not get my reflection in it? Didn't realise I had till I got home and downloaded the photo

^^^ I think the reflection off the trees kinda ruins this one.

Comments please? I'm prepared for some stick
Been trying to improve my very basic photography skills
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Oct 05 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not bad although generally the wheel face should face the camera, not the tyre.

Need to move the car around as well to get the best use of the light thats there, especially with a black car.
Rob B

18th Oct 05 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah as Ian said it makes such a difference facing the wheel towards the camera but oerall looks ncie like the 1st one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Attempt at taking some photos of my car 24 database queries in 0.0096221 seconds