corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » General Wear and Tear on my Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author General Wear and Tear on my Corsa
Mattss Corsa

User status: Offline
   16th Oct 05 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got MOT Soon
Jus't wondering if any of you could give me a rough idea how much it will cost me to get up to standard:

New Front Windscreen (Rough Price) ££
New Rear number plate light, ive changed the bulb, but looks like water has got in and rusted, new bulb doesnt work? What would be the best idea Rough Price to repair £££

Any help would be greatful.

Thanks Matt
Welsh Dan

16th Oct 05 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just clean the contacts for the bulb and see if that makes any difference.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Oct 05 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Number plate light is a few quid from Vauxhall but when you go for it take the old one and get the right part number as there's two types.

If you don't know the part number get the lower section as well.
Mattss Corsa

16th Oct 05 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for your help, you know the part where you place the bulb in? Well thats all rusted, from the 2 wires basically, looks like it might need rewiring Unless a fuse has blown, i dont know. Ill whip it out and take it to vauxhall i think.

And one of my front fogs it out Took my old one out, and it had weleded itself on2 the connection Need new fog buld aswell

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » General Wear and Tear on my Corsa 23 database queries in 0.0105789 seconds