corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fitting astra mk3 rear seats to a corsa b??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting astra mk3 rear seats to a corsa b??
johnscorsaXE

User status: Offline
13th Oct 05 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

I've sourced a set of Astra GSi front and back seats, and was going to offer them to a mate to fit into his corsa.

Has anyone done this before?

I know the front seats will go in without any problems, but the back seats i am unsure of.

The corsa in question is a 1996 LS model, 3 door, and i think it has a 1 piece back seat (am i right?)
The astra is in 2sections.

I have fitted Cavalier seats into my astra mk3, so I know some things are possible.

Any help will be appreciated.

John
johnscorsaXE

13th Oct 05 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know?
Jambo

13th Oct 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt know for sure mate,

Corsas came with different adaptions for rear benchs i fitted a 1 peice into a 2 peice shell and TBH im getting it done properly again as its a bodge job

No idea on astra fitiments, would they be a bit larger than corsa ones?

Measured them side by side before?

Id say possible but to what extent youd have to fiddle im not sure!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fitting astra mk3 rear seats to a corsa b?? 23 database queries in 0.0093081 seconds