corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » X14XE or ideally.. X16XE. (Corsa sport Engine) *URGENT*!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X14XE or ideally.. X16XE. (Corsa sport Engine) *URGENT*!!!!!
SeanyMac

User status: Offline
12th Oct 05 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I posted before my holiday requestin for a new engine for my corsa sport. I said it'd be after my holiday.. an now im back Got the money here for one just needs to be ideally someone i can get to to pick it up. Its got to be under 100k and be complete with the gearbox!! Dont want anythin that needs new sensors or any of that shit... need a decent engine with no problems. If you know of any... or of any scrap corsa's with the engine in.. i'd be happy to take the car and remove the engine myself. My Corsa is currently a 1.4 16v sport. I'm ideally lookin for a 1.6 sport... but would make do with a 1.4 sport or 16v sri engine as im desperate now. If anyone can help me its much appreciated. Cheers

[Edited on 12-10-2005 by SeanyMac]

[Edited on 12-10-2005 by SeanyMac]
SeanyMac

12th Oct 05 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
SeanyMac

13th Oct 05 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt..help
Dan. T

13th Oct 05 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob Marriott will have a X14XE for sale shortly

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » X14XE or ideally.. X16XE. (Corsa sport Engine) *URGENT*!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0095189 seconds