corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B angel eyes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B angel eyes
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
11th Oct 05 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought some smoked ones that will hopfully arrive tomorrow or the next day. They are the new kind and not the shite DIY ones. The bloke emailed me saying its just basically a straight swap over and these ones include bulbs. Just wondering how the actualy 'angel eye' lights up? does it have to be wired into the sidelights? i'd email the seller back however he takes years to reply.

Thanks in advance
morpheus22

11th Oct 05 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stevegreetham
just bought some smoked ones that will hopfully arrive tomorrow or the next day. They are the new kind and not the shite DIY ones. The bloke emailed me saying its just basically a straight swap over and these ones include bulbs. Just wondering how the actualy 'angel eye' lights up? does it have to be wired into the sidelights? i'd email the seller back however he takes years to reply.

Thanks in advance

i havnt got any advice mate sorry ........ but im going 2 buy some angel lights were did you buy yours from?
ive seen loads but there all expensive ive seen some on ebay 4 £140 but i havnt got a pay pal account
stevegreetham

11th Oct 05 at 15:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay mate, i'll u2u u the specific link later on. they were 130 with free delivery. I dont hav pay pal either but they are a shop and you can ring them and pay over the phone
Ajones_17

11th Oct 05 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy to wire them up mate, just splice into the sidelight wiring and take a feed from that. The ring is lit bed Led's so the power that will be taken is none exsistant. I've got mine wired into my sidelights and they look good imo
morpheus22

11th Oct 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stevegreetham
ebay mate, i'll u2u u the specific link later on. they were 130 with free delivery. I dont hav pay pal either but they are a shop and you can ring them and pay over the phone

ok matey dont forget tho i wana order em straight away lol cheers
Bullet Proof SRi

11th Oct 05 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure they are uk spec, this is not e mark, uk spec means fit for our roads . if they are not uk spec they will point towards the wrong side of the road.
maxhead

21st Oct 05 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they look cool remember that with aftermarket light you get mist inside them
im still needing to adjest mine up if ne 1 could help us to show how to it would good
maxhead

21st Oct 05 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they look cool remember that with aftermarket light you get mist inside them
im still needing to adjest mine up if ne 1 could help us to show how to it would good

New Poll