corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Very very nice and fast cav IMO (pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Very very nice and fast cav IMO (pics)
Dazzi-gsi

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 05 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSRi16v
That is F*cking stunning Love it to bits, but then again I have got a soft spot for Cav Turbos

Them Veccy GSi wheels look cool and the modded front bumper looks loads better.

Underated car IMO

[Edited on 03-10-2005 by CorsaSRi16v]

Cavalier Gsi and Turbos are VERY Underated, people drive an old taxi 1.7 TD or even a SRi and think all Cavaliers are sh1te, but wait till you have driven a Gsi or Turbo with irs suspension, totally different story

Anyways back to the Cav Turbo, imo its stunning ( Not just saying that because i own a Cavalier GSi ) , Warren (owner) is getting proper smoked indicators from Germany so the ones on the car at moment are just temp

[Edited on 03-10-2005 by Dazzi-gsi]
SVM 286

3rd Oct 05 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dazzi-gsi
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSRi16v
That is F*cking stunning Love it to bits, but then again I have got a soft spot for Cav Turbos

Them Veccy GSi wheels look cool and the modded front bumper looks loads better.

Underated car IMO

[Edited on 03-10-2005 by CorsaSRi16v]

Cavalier Gsi and Turbos are VERY Underated, people drive an old taxi 1.7 TD or even a SRi and think all Cavaliers are sh1te, but wait till you have driven a Gsi or Turbo with irs suspension, totally different story

Anyways back to the Cav Turbo, imo its stunning ( Not just saying that because i own a Cavalier GSi ) , Warren (owner) is getting proper smoked indicators from Germany so the ones on the car at moment are just temp

[Edited on 03-10-2005 by Dazzi-gsi]

Indeed - wheelbase, footprint and suspension are all better suited to the engine that was of course originally fitted in the car by vauxhall in the first place

Corsas should have screamy little engines in them like JR's
broster
Premium Member

5th Oct 05 at 07:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the way the cage is joined in the middle like this would concern me.....
Teddy

5th Oct 05 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are understated.

People just dont understand that they exist.

Pics like that make me miss mine somewhat - then i rememeber what problems i had!
DaveB

11th Oct 05 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Another person with a cage from Fusion.

Note that he has a red sticker on the cage which means its not the first that Fusion have done to a Cav.

It's not the first in a cav, but it's the first of this design. Warren and myself are good mates with Lee now so we get sticker colours by request

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Very very nice and fast cav IMO (pics) 23 database queries in 0.0138140 seconds