corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » USA PSP V1.50, value pack :)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author USA PSP V1.50, value pack :)
etting

User status: Offline
   25th Sep 05 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a US PSP value pack (v1.50) with two games, Coded Arms and Need For Speed Underground for sale. There is a screen protector on the screen and was put on as soon as I bought it 5 weeks ago. Everything is brand spanking new!! (region 1)

Send me an email or leave a bid on here,

Cheers, thanks for looking.. Bids start at 170..

NOTE: The airline lost of my bags, and thus have lost the charger and the box for Need For Speed.

email me, etting@hotmail.com, looking to sell asap!!!!

[Edited on 25-09-2005 by etting]
Jamie

25th Sep 05 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can be bought for that
Ally

25th Sep 05 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your trying to sell a PSP with no charger and 2 games for the price you can buy them new, hmm.
ssj_kakarot

25th Sep 05 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are but if you stick it on ebay you will get more than you can buy one new for, as ..... the version you have if it is firmware 1.50 is quite sort after as you see this version of firmware alows you to play emulators and homebrew software and most importantly you can just download games from the net and stick em on ya memery stick, every other version after yours you cant do any of this as sony stopped it, including the psp's you can buy from the shops so as it turns out your psp is quite sort after stick it on ebay.

however, lol i get the feeling you didnt know this so you were trying to sell a used psp without a charger for the same price as new lol
Wiretron

25th Sep 05 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah stick it on ebay
SetH

25th Sep 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stick it up yer fecking fanneh crease.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » USA PSP V1.50, value pack :) 25 database queries in 0.0105140 seconds