corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » a few pics for u to enjoy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a few pics for u to enjoy
loz@sussexcarz.com

User status: Offline
   23rd Sep 05 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope lol

c&c welcome

Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Sep 05 at 19:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moved in here.
vibrio
Banned

23rd Sep 05 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1/ hate the idea of the pics straitght off. the red is too saturated (even for me) not enough detail the rose. The rose is not the center of focus and the light distribution makes you drawn to the dark bottom of the image.

2/ too much flair and burnt out highlights. nice idea which for me has been taken to early in the day.

3/background annoying and not enough detail in the shadow. reflection is good though.

4/ not fit to wipe my arse with . sorry

5/ uneven light distribution and the picture has no meaning to it as far as I can see
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Sep 05 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rose one I like but I wouldn't have so much extra stuff on the border. As Ross says its a bit dark, not sure if you would have got a brighter and less cluttered pic by moving a foot or so right and getting more of that sky thats creeping in on the left?

Second one has a nice abstract feel to it but you can't combine moody brick and gate with happy sun rays!

Third one works well but shut the door.

Fourth one, I'm not going to be as harsh as Ross but its too arty for me, and the car is not enough of the picture.

Fifth one I like, could do with being dead centre and vertically up, but I like the light/dark thing. Maybe shop the top bit so it doesn't wobble as well.
Nismo

24th Sep 05 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs ross , cant you ever be nice , for me i feel these are the best images ever posted in this forum , well done i say no one else has made an attempt like this.

ignore the jock he has aids!
loz@sussexcarz.com

24th Sep 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8 thanks for the good feed back

but thanks ross for ur honest photographic opinion it all helps in making my future images better
vibrio
Banned

24th Sep 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
ffs ross , cant you ever be nice , for me i feel these are the best images ever posted in this forum , well done i say no one else has made an attempt like this.

I gave C&C maybe 4/ was a bit harsh though

corsa_fella

25th Sep 05 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo

i woudn't say they were the best pictures posted on this forum yet but ,yes they are of a high quality and our friend 'up' there! and im not reffering to god, ross!!! has been highly critical about the shots, this will hopfully improve the photographers skill even further!

so to summarise:

grumpy OLD scottish fellow=improved photography for all!
well done ross!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » a few pics for u to enjoy 24 database queries in 0.0121400 seconds