corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Car titting about a bit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car titting about a bit
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 05 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is like a slight misfire, feels to me as if a cylinder keeps missing or not getting something right

is at lowish speeds, 30-40mph and around 3000rpm, starts to jerk a bit and bog down very slightly when u accelerate

Could be HT leads, they quite new, but have been rubbing against things and worn in places

ShEp

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 05 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car is it?
is it the corsa sport?

i work for vauxhall and i took mine into the workshop today and carried out an ecu reprogram with 7 updates, i had this problem also, it was very intermittent tho, so dunno yet if its cured or not.

New Poll