corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20xe inlet manifold pipes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20xe inlet manifold pipes
Doug_SRi

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 05 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can someone give me a clue on the pipes from the c20xe inlet manifold. There is a small very thin pipe which I was guessing slots into the fuel pressure or round thing on the fuel rail? There is the water pipes that go from the matrix to the manifold and from the manifold to the head? This is underneath, i think there are 3 pipes go into a juntion type thing? Unless someone knows exactly what im on about then this will be confusing
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 05 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuel pressure reg is a vacuum hose, not a regualr hose, comes off one of the connectors on the throttle body.

left hand side heater matrix pipe goes to left hand side black main water hose, rifght hand side heater matrix goes to side of cylinder head, header tank goes to other one on the back plastic water pipe. small wayer pipe that is to the left of inlet manifold, kinda where altinator is goes to small inlet on top of header tank

New Poll