corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ** Getting corsa steering wheel off!! lol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ** Getting corsa steering wheel off!! lol
Barn_

User status: Offline
   17th Sep 05 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have tried the conventional 'keep nut on end', 'pull fuck out of the steering wheel and hit the centre with a hammer' but the face of the threaded part on the end of the column is looking increasingly worse with no sign of budging at all

anyone got a steering wheel puller for sale or one I can lend or some totally sound piece of advice?! this is the hardest steering wheel I have ever tried to get off, lol

I cant find a steering puller locally (can you believe that?)

need to change my column too so really need to get it off asap

cheers
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Sep 05 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get 2 fat mates to pull it..... worked for me

New Poll