corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay Problem
NovaGTE

User status: Offline
16th Sep 05 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold a car CD player on there on the 28th August, recieved the payment for it the same day and posted it the following; the seller emailed me the to say they have recieved the item a day later.

Now they have put a claim through paypal that the item has not been recieved and sent me an email to say they want there money back because the face plate is scratched!!!!

The item was not sold as new and there were pictures in the auction, and also its been a fair few weeks they could have scratched it to fook by now; and the other problem is i could close the paypal case by having the item tracking number; but because i had an email saying that the item was recieved i dont have the reciept anymore

Anything i can do
Cybermonkey

16th Sep 05 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go and bash the fuck out of him
Jake

16th Sep 05 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think him getting beaten up is the answer here.
Nismo

16th Sep 05 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who ever you sent the parcel with will have the tracking number.
Jake

16th Sep 05 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you use royal mail to send it as just a parcel?
NovaGTE

16th Sep 05 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was sent with the 24hr delivery thing at the post office; the silver labeled one, cant think of name
Tom

16th Sep 05 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheeky fuck email ebay with the tracking number.
Nismo

16th Sep 05 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NovaGTE
It was sent with the 24hr delivery thing at the post office; the silver labeled one, cant think of name

Parcel Force
jaffa

16th Sep 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had problem with selling a cd player on ebay

when i got my old FTO it camewith a cd player that wasn't wired in, the dealer said he was unsure if it worked and he got me a cheap sony player#

i kept the old cd player and sold it on ebay as untested.

couple of weeks after i had posted it got an email saying the cd player front was damaged. he sent pics and it was nut not when i sent it. he claimed to have thrown away the packaging so could not find the bits that would of fallen off.

my personal opinion was that he tested the unit and it didn't work then tried get the money back, I had stated untested therefore he couldn't complain it didn't work so felt he had damaged unit on purpose.

sold the player for about 60 quid but only insured up to 28 from royal mail. he hadn't asked for exra insurance.

sent him receipt to claim himself and never heard another thing.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ebay Problem 23 database queries in 0.0181270 seconds