corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEWS: Asda slash petrol prices, Tescos to follow, supermarket price war?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NEWS: Asda slash petrol prices, Tescos to follow, supermarket price war?
richard_syko
Banned

User status: Offline
17th Sep 05 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shell and shell only
Cybermonkey

17th Sep 05 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by aritchie
glad to see the usual cs know it all tossers are in here. Supermarket fuel has very liitle added addatives and there buyers are instructed to source the cheapist fuel. and to back this up my family have been in the oil industry for 30 years and myself worked in the food retail supermarket world for 7 years. SUPERMARKET FUEL IS CRAP

proof plz
DAYZEE

17th Sep 05 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nothing to do with BHP its all the other shit in it you want to worry about. only thing i put supermarket fuel in is company car.

I just don't get it? You've got a 2Ltr in a corsa right? That 2Ltr is practically bombproof, unless you fill it with diesel nothing is ever going to happen.
Tesco's Super causes no problems in my MR2 Turbo, no loss of power, no det, nothing.

Make hay while the sun shines.
Kyle T
Premium Member

17th Sep 05 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bin to asda, 89.9 - FIlled the fucker up in no time

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Cybermonkey

17th Sep 05 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DAYZEE
quote:
nothing to do with BHP its all the other shit in it you want to worry about. only thing i put supermarket fuel in is company car.

I just don't get it? You've got a 2Ltr in a corsa right? That 2Ltr is practically bombproof, unless you fill it with diesel nothing is ever going to happen.
Tesco's Super causes no problems in my MR2 Turbo, no loss of power, no det, nothing.

Make hay while the sun shines.

have you not seen the thousands and thousands of dead cars at all the supermarket petrol stations? because i havent either
langey

17th Sep 05 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

petrol prices come down wuhoo.

so all the dickheads who filled up with £1 per litre stuff when they didnt evan need to, really just qued to get the last of the £1 per litre petrol cocks

Ant

17th Sep 05 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It conforms to minimum standards, that is all i have to say on the matter. There super eill prob br fine but you pay the premium for super as you do everywhere

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » NEWS: Asda slash petrol prices, Tescos to follow, supermarket price war? 24 database queries in 0.0097971 seconds