corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Free listing for cars on ebay 2moro, should i put mine on!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Free listing for cars on ebay 2moro, should i put mine on!
Fear

User status: Offline
14th Sep 05 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant really split the car completly really!

i can swap the interior for a standard sport interior and sell the interior for a few K's, but the outside i cant return to standard really without alot of work, i would have to swap doors and tailgate over then bumpers etc re-spray the lot!
NovaGTE

14th Sep 05 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking about ending mine and re starting it 2morrow to get a bit longer advertising; not had any bids and i started it a £2500; have had someone wanting me to swap it for a 1996 calibra and he even wants me to include my screen and that some people have no idea so be prepared for quite a few time waisters mate
Paul H

14th Sep 05 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold my mini on there was only listed 1 day and a bloke up the road from me bought it for full asking price of 2k

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Free listing for cars on ebay 2moro, should i put mine on! 23 database queries in 0.0092721 seconds