corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Vodafone Contract

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vodafone Contract
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Sep 05 at 20:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, I just got a 6680 on a vodafone contract from mobilephonesdirect, and I ordered the phone 3 days before my payday.
I havnt yet been told when my bill will be paid, I just know I set up my Direct Debit with my card details etc.

Can I choose when the direct debit will be paid, ie move it to payday so I wont go overdrawn or anything daft like that

Cheers

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Nismo

9th Sep 05 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i asked formine to be changed
Kyle T
Premium Member

9th Sep 05 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok cheers, did you just ring customer services? was it fairly hassle free?

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Nismo

9th Sep 05 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i asked to change the payment date , they said we cant do that , i said how do i cancel , they said what date would you like sir

Kyle T
Premium Member

9th Sep 05 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL

Ill bare that in mind

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
mav

9th Sep 05 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

usually can change after the 1st payment made....some places charge for this too....
Kyle T
Premium Member

9th Sep 05 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
usually can change after the 1st payment made....some places charge for this too....

ah ok, well ill have a word when i phone customer services.

Cheers

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
ssj_kakarot

9th Sep 05 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can phone customer services up n ask to change to a different dd date
, but you have to do this after your first bill whitch will come 6-8 weeks of you taking the contract out, when the bill comes it gives you 14 days odd notice as to when the dd will be first taken. bear in mind also it takes a bout one full bill cycle to get it changed to the new dd date so you looking at round about 2 month but phone up once you get ya first bill n some muppet will probs sort it. wont cost you anything ethier, if they say they cant do it just hang up n speak to some one else cos trust me half the people who work in the vodafone call centre dont have a shoot what they are talking about.
Kyle T
Premium Member

9th Sep 05 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, Ive never had a contract phone before, I never realised the first bill takes 6 - 8 weeks.

Cheers - Ill get it sorted

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Elliot150

10th Sep 05 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing against vodafone but there slogan really bugs me......................

Join the Worlds Largest Mobile Community!! correct me if im wrong but thats the f'kin gypsies

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Vodafone Contract 24 database queries in 0.0176821 seconds