corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » some of the pics for my final portfolio!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some of the pics for my final portfolio!
corsa_fella

User status: Offline
8th Sep 05 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as u all know im off into the r.a.f within the next 3 months as photographer! all exciting stuff!
at the mo im on the process of choosing 20 final pictures , covering transport,architecture,wildlife and landscape.

for transport im going to use some of my photos form various airshows ive been to this year, so jusr a few.....
all of these particular shots where shot with an slr 300mm telephoto at iso 200.

f117a-stealth fighter

Halycyon

Albatros

Fouga Magista

Hawk

Old warden

Tigga

Red Arrows-im going to use the bottom photo

as i said just a few pics im think of having blown up into larger prints and using!

im off to duxford airshow and r.a.f hendon this weekend to get the rest of the transport pics,then going to port lympe zoo,for some wildlifing then though maybee old london town for some architecture?

opions on pics

ideas for places to go in the south for the other catergories

cheers folks
corsa_fella

8th Sep 05 at 02:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviously they dont look as sharp as they do in a photo remember there not digitally produced!
Rob B

8th Sep 05 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm i dunno if it matters but the bottom plane in the bottom pic wing is cut off ... arnt you ment to keep the hole picture in the picture
vibrio
Banned

8th Sep 05 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what film are you using?
corsa_fella

8th Sep 05 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agfa superior 200
corsa_fella

8th Sep 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they dont look like that in the actual picture though, i think its because there slightly enlarged through photoshop. the ones above look slighty out of focus,and dull where as the ones ive got in my hand are pin sharp and have gd lighting!

quote:

Hmm i dunno if it matters but the bottom plane in the bottom pic wing is cut off ... arnt you ment to keep the hole picture in the picture

yeah would be nice, even though, i thought it was a pretty good composition considering they were flying at around 200 mph

as i said though nothings really that final with these yet got a load more to take and some prints to be made ect, just was trying to decide wether or not to use the above, really.

was abit sleepy when i posted that it was nearly 2:30am

[Edited on 08-09-2005 by corsa_fella]
vibrio
Banned

8th Sep 05 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

consider fuji superia
corsa_fella

9th Sep 05 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry i did actually mean fuji!

im hoping to have all my digital kit for tomorow vibs, would it be better to involve some digitally produced pics in my portfolio aswell, seeing as the majority has been shot on film, i suppose it would show im compitent on a different medium?
vibrio
Banned

10th Sep 05 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have nothign with digital then you can't have it

it really does not matter IMHO but it depends on what they actually watn from you. some magazines still want slides or film over digital
corsa_fella

10th Sep 05 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh right, well as i said it was ony from the perspective that im compitent with the digital format and use of programs such as "shop"

Icy

11th Sep 05 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice pics

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » some of the pics for my final portfolio! 24 database queries in 0.0129230 seconds