corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advice needed (legal)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice needed (legal)
AuroraSport

User status: Offline
   1st Sep 05 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit Miffed. Today at work a firm was spraying the roof bit of the outside of the building i work at. We park directly opposite where they were spraying...needless to say, lots of cars (including mine) got caught by overspray. So now i have a sandpaper-textured finish on my car mixed in with a little grey. So really i need to see if either the company will cover the damages or whether i could get the spraying firm will cough up.

advice/help if anyone has had a similar situation
ta
ed

1st Sep 05 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your solicitor will write a letter to the spraying firm suggesting they pay up for the damage caused to your car due to thier neglegence, otherwise you will take them to the small claims court.
mav

1st Sep 05 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as ed said, but get all parties together who's cars have been hit by overspray to go for a claim.
AuroraSport

1st Sep 05 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh was thinking small claims court if they dont wanna cough up. They didnt give any warning or ask us to move our cars so may have a good chance. just gutted really
Jamie

1st Sep 05 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see you work for Honda, did any of the overspray hit any of the cars outside the showroom floor?
mav

1st Sep 05 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as you have proof they were there at that time spraying and proof of the damage should not be a problem. Even better if there is numerous complaints..
AuroraSport

1st Sep 05 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I see you work for Honda, did any of the overspray hit any of the cars outside the showroom floor?

no we park round the side and all the new cars are out front.
AuroraSport

1st Sep 05 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh well i will see what happens tomorrow, only saw the damage as i was leaving work...so i will make a formal complaint as soon as i get in tomorrow. cheers guys
ed

1st Sep 05 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, best idea to speak to management first

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » advice needed (legal) 23 database queries in 0.0129600 seconds