corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Europe » opel vauxhall car show in norway

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opel vauxhall car show in norway
CorsaBNor

User status: Offline
28th Aug 05 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

23 - 25 september there will be an opel/vauxhall car show in stavanger norway. normally there are gathering more than 100 or more on these shows. the program is really full this weekend. hope you will be able to take the trip to stavanger.

there is a ferry boat that travels from newcastle to stavanger. so if you feel that this is something you would like to join in on, please contact fjord line in newcastle.

the show contains everything from track driving, airbrush artists, car show, and street legal drag race.

come to norway and see

ed_jones

27th Mar 06 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id like to go to that as i travel to norway some times with work and i tried to get to stavanger and ran out of time. i want to go to a area called Naerbo which aint far i think.
Rob126

11th Apr 06 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iirc thats meant to be 23-25 sept 05!! not 06!!
wildkin

22nd May 06 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, nærbø aint far away from stavanger, BIG Opel gathering 10-11 juni at Rudskogen, biggest track in Norway, its in the east side of the country. If you guys wanna know i can check when the Stavanger meeting is this year. Would have been great with some foreign visitors

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Europe » opel vauxhall car show in norway 24 database queries in 0.0093100 seconds