corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Cybershot 7.2MP camera and Sony Vaio 40GB MP3 (maybe forsale)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Cybershot 7.2MP camera and Sony Vaio 40GB MP3 (maybe forsale)
NovaGTE

User status: Offline
17th Aug 05 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rite i bought these pair on May 26th to take traveling with me but now im back i cant really see myself needing them, i payed £199 for the MP3 and £275 for the camera and then an additional £70 for the 512MB memory card for the camera. The MP3 can also work as an external HD and also has the function of transfering the pictures from the camera onto it without the need for a computer (this is why i bought this combination mainly).

The camera has been replaced for a brand new unused one and the MP3 is in immaculate condition, both have boxes and i have the reciept for it all.

Dunno what sort of money they are worth now but it really is an excellent package.

[Edited on 17-08-2005 by NovaGTE]
NovaGTE

18th Aug 05 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
SXIBOYO

18th Aug 05 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
Kenni

18th Aug 05 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the sony viao 40gb. Superb!
NovaGTE

19th Aug 05 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Cybershot 7.2MP camera and Sony Vaio 40GB MP3 (maybe forsale) 25 database queries in 0.0078058 seconds