corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » what laptop?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what laptop?
corsa_fella

User status: Offline
10th Aug 05 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking to buy a laptop,im abit of a laptop virgin so needs some advice?

i want it for , photography/image maipulation,wireless broadband connection,music , all the useuall say microsoft suite, word,excel ect, want it to be quik ect ect

what one to go for?

help

cheers
vibrio
Banned

10th Aug 05 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for photo stuff you want big ram, big hard drive and a decent processor.

1gig ram min
2.8mhz AMD
80gig HDD
corsa_fella

10th Aug 05 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically ross i want to use it for all the above,plus i want a built in wireless jobby and the idea is when im abroad with the r.a.f i can take my own digi cam and the lap i get on with doing my own thing in my spare time!

could you suggest any models, i've now purchased all of the bits we discussed earlier and the should start winging there way to me tomorow, cheers for that!
corsa_fella

10th Aug 05 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Processor
Intel® CentrinoTM Mobile Technology: up to Intel® Pentium® M Processor 770 (2.13GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB) and Intel® Pro/Wireless 2200 (802.11b/g) Network Connection

Specifications - Processor

Graphics
Choice of ATI® MOBILITYTM RADEON® X300 video controller with 64 MB or 128MB of DDR video memory or NVIDIA® GeforceTM Go 6800 with 256MB of DDR video memory

thats the dell inspiron 9300 its £800 whats that sound like?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » what laptop? 24 database queries in 0.0099239 seconds