corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car only going to 3.5k revs :S Help !!UPDATED diog check*

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car only going to 3.5k revs :S Help !!UPDATED diog check*
Rob B

User status: Offline
29th Jul 05 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok well a crankshaft sensor is 30 quid from vauxhall.....easy to fit ? EGR valve is 215 but they said you can clean that .... ? How ?

How can i check to see if the airflowmeter is mangled or not ? :S

Rob
Rob B

29th Jul 05 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit of a better explanation..

its running rough after 4k, its like one huge flat spot and it struggles to pull any quicker., then in 3rd it will get too about 3k and almosy stop accelerating and the ECU light comes on...thats the best way i can describe it ..
Rob B

29th Jul 05 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been to have a diog, came up first time with o2 sensor and air flow intermittent, went for a drive came back and did it again just came up with the o2 sensor. being replaced on tuesday.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

29th Jul 05 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad it's getting sorted

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Rob B

29th Jul 05 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ps vauxhall wanted 58 quid plus vat for a diog apparenlty it takes an hour went down the road and got it done for 25 quid, and it took two minutes
Jambo

29th Jul 05 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 02 sensor got roasted.

I have a new one mine was also running crap but not as bad as mentioned what happened to yours!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car only going to 3.5k revs :S Help !!UPDATED diog check* 24 database queries in 0.0087430 seconds