corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel hoses...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel hoses...
the_legend_of_yrag

User status: Offline
16th Jul 05 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can i get some fuel hoses from the net to connect the fuel lines to the fuel rail in my c20xe corsa.

Will they also be fine to use to attatch to the brake servo so it reaches the side of the inlet manifold?

ta
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Jul 05 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catalogue/category_list.asp?cls=ROAD&grp=RP057&pgrp=R006
http://www.fuelsystem.co.uk/hose.htm

I got mine from a local motor factor. Cheaper, and you can check the fittings are suitable.
the_legend_of_yrag

16th Jul 05 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my local motor factor doesnt seem to do them, asked them aswell they didnt know what i was onabout

cheers ian
ed

16th Jul 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What I did was use the Corsa fuel line nipples. I had to have one lathed down and a new thread tapped onto it so it fitted into the smaller diameter hole on the fuel pressure regulator. I the cut the return side plastic fuel line down so it was a fair bit shorter and then cut some of the rubber fuel line off of the cut off from the plastic fuel line. This then attatched to the nipple on the fuel pressure regulator and also slipped over the plastic fuel line. I sealed them up with jubilee clips. All that was needed to be done on the feed side was fit the Corsa fuel line nipple directly to the fuel rail and shorten the rubber pipe down so it fitted without any kinks, I again used a jubilee clip because thay are easier to do up than the fuel line clips...

For the brake servo vacuum pipe yo uneed to use the rigid plastic pipe not fuel line. Basically you can take off the Corsa pipe at the one way valve using a heat gun to melt the pipe slightly. Then remove the same end from the 20XE vacuum pipe at the one way valve using the same technique, you can then attatch the two pipes together. I found that I needed a bit more pipe so I have two one way valves, which apparently shouldn't be too much of a porblem.

Essay

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Fuel hoses... 23 database queries in 0.0114350 seconds