corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Thoughts on london

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thoughts on london
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jul 05 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dannie
quote:
Originally posted by rustyarchs
3cm happens to be of the opinion that the poor buggers in london deserve what they got

bit harsh.

so the people on the trains and buses going to work who either died or got injured deserved it did they?

you thick piece of shit
Brett
Premium Member

7th Jul 05 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tarrantino
quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
quote:
3cm happens to be of the opinion that the poor buggers in london deserve what they got as some other poor buggers got hit by bombs in there own country!!

no, you have interpreted what he was saying wrong imo.

well i agree with wot rustyarches has jsut said

if you can't understand what 3CM was saying you are extremely thick and definately got your head right up your ass!

SMB

faggot
SetH

7th Jul 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deteriation into arguements and/or abuse.
rustyarchs

7th Jul 05 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyCarlo
quote:
3cm happens to be of the opinion that the poor buggers in london deserve what they got as some other poor buggers got hit by bombs in there own country!!

no, you have interpreted what he was saying wrong imo.

well i agree with wot rustyarches has jsut said

if you can't understand what 3CM was saying you are extremely thick and definately got your head right up your ass!

shut the fuck up you twat,,youv been standing up for 3cm all day,,,,you interpret what he said 1 way me and a few others have read it diffrent now if you cant understand that then you are extremely thick and definately got your head right up your ass! or in your case 3cms ass

bawbag
Tarrantino

7th Jul 05 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mwg

7th Jul 05 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
'' bad thing to happen has happened for a reason'' would some1 else please try and interpret this for me in a diffrent way

bad thing - opposite of good thing

has happened for a reason - has happened because of war on Iraq etc. they have retaliated, to be expected
SetH

7th Jul 05 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bye bye thread, was nice knowing you... sniff sniff..
3CorsaMeal

7th Jul 05 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, first thing i knew was greg saying a train crash had happened

i thought "not again"

then it was a bomb, then a power surge, then a bomb again

i admit i took the piss a bit when no one really knew what was happening
rustyarchs

7th Jul 05 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boy69
quote:
'' bad thing to happen has happened for a reason'' would some1 else please try and interpret this for me in a diffrent way

bad thing - opposite of good thing------
has happened for a reason - has happened because of war on Iraq etc. they have retaliated, to be expected
lol you havent been reading his othe posts have you,,,advise for ya go into his profile then his last posts,,then see what you think
Carl

7th Jul 05 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've read what he was putting, he was only highlighting the fact that everyone is quick to give a shit when it happens on their doorstep, ie London, but yet they forget that thousands die from bombs being dropped by our Armed Forces on thier country, they are just as innocent as the 150 plus that got killed today but nobody gives a shit. Not to mention thousands dieing from starvation everyday etc etc.

Yes i feel for the people today, it must be tragic to be killed out of the blue and i don't condone terorism at all.
mwg

7th Jul 05 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol you havent been reading his othe posts have you,,,advise for ya go into his profile then his last posts,,then see what you think

you said interpret that post ^^^ I have done that. Do you understand it now?
rustyarchs

7th Jul 05 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol your crap but congratulations for trying,,,,where did i write that post honestly beginers nowadays eh

now maybe you should try again '' bad thing to happen has happened for a reason'' would some1 else please try and interpret this for me in a diffrent way ,,remembering who said it and not limiting yourself to just 1 post ( even though i feel your rather small brain may fail at this task)

[Edited on 07-07-2005 by rustyarchs]
mwg

7th Jul 05 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol your crap but congratulations for trying,,,,where did i write that post honestly beginers nowadays eh

now maybe you should try again '' bad thing to happen has happened for a reason'' would some1 else please try and interpret this for me in a diffrent way ,,remembering who said it and not limiting yourself to just 1 post ( even though i feel your rather small brain may fail at this task)

quote:

Why put quotes round those words then directly after it write would someone else please try and interpret this for me in a different way if that isnt what you want interpreting (sp)? I suggest you get to fuck and think what your writing before you post

[Edited on 07-07-2005 by corsa_boy69]
rustyarchs

7th Jul 05 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Why put quotes round those words then directly after it write would someone else please try and interpret this for me in a different way if that isnt what you want interpreting (sp)? I suggest you get to fuck and think what your writing before you post

[Edited on 07-07-2005 by corsa_boy69]

lol ok then why did you write ''- has happened because of war on Iraq etc. they have retaliated, to be expected'' as that was not in my aforementioned quote which was '' bad thing to happen has happened for a reason''

ohh and I suggest you get to fuck and think what your writing before you post

Shane

7th Jul 05 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im very surprised they didnt do it yesterday with all the ppl in london for thw 2012 results
rustyarchs

7th Jul 05 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or the live 8 gig

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Thoughts on london 23 database queries in 0.1985099 seconds