corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car in stages *pics* need new ideas please..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car in stages *pics* need new ideas please..
M Sutton

User status: Offline
8th Jul 05 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im seriously thinking of putting in a 1.6 8v Nova GTE engine in and then in time put carbs on, alot like the black nova featured in TV this month.
Its something different than all the 2 litres around.
Rob H

User status: Offline
8th Jul 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not do the same with a 1.6 16v engine? should be able to get more power out of the 16v on carbs, but then its gonna be more expensive to tune, and the 8v's are proberbly more "robust". Headworks proberbly cheaper on the 8v's too.

If you can get a 16SE/C16SE (I think), and get it rebuilt cheap, then thats proberlby the better option .

Could always do the smae with a 2.0 8v C20SEH though, least then you start with 130 brake, and all the parts are proberlby gonna be the same price as with the 1.6, but with an extra 30 brake and 400cc to start with .

[Edited on 08-07-2005 by Rob H]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car in stages *pics* need new ideas please.. 23 database queries in 0.0063131 seconds