corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi Tomorrow :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi Tomorrow :(
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
5th Jul 05 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

silly boy
StuartVRS

5th Jul 05 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, still it will be put right when we get it to jabba soon enough. Looking like about 4 weeks or so time.
Half Pint

5th Jul 05 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stu just remove your pants on the way through the door and have a good grease up !
StuartVRS

5th Jul 05 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
Stu just remove your pants on the way through the door and have a good grease up !

nah ill send the missus up in a very low cut top and extremely short skirt with no knickers, then tell her to drop her keys and give them an eyeful. That should ensure a nice discount.
jr

5th Jul 05 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

, where did you say this delership was again
StuartVRS

6th Jul 05 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got her back, she starts first time every time now, although its back to standard boost and its slow Only other worrying thing is since ive got it back, the starter motor is rather noisy Might have to look into this as to whether its a problem or not
Jason Iles

6th Jul 05 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
just got her back, she starts first time every time now, although its back to standard boost and its slow Only other worrying thing is since ive got it back, the starter motor is rather noisy Might have to look into this as to whether its a problem or not

Glad to hear you've got it back

Mate I was going to ask do the stereo's have digi radio as standard as the ones i've looked at seem to all have it???

[Edited on 06-07-2005 by Jason Iles]
StuartVRS

6th Jul 05 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure, i changed mine 2 days after i bought the car as the volume control was broken on mine. Thats another thing to check, the concert head unit volume controls tend to break very easy. when you turn the volume control, it will go super loud, then completely quiet with the slightest of movements.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Audi Tomorrow :( 23 database queries in 0.0098081 seconds