corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » movinmg battery to boot......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author movinmg battery to boot......
M2RTY

User status: Offline
28th Jun 05 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.......right i want to move my battery into the boot to tidy up the engine bay

do i simply run a wire from the engine bay to the battery in the boot and earth it to the floor? need an inline fuse anywhere?

also putting a trip switch in too, wheres best place and how do i work out size?
Mo

User status: Offline
28th Jun 05 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't know about trip switch but putting the battery in the boot is just a matter of running the wires from the front to the back, from what i've been told. u can earth it in the boot.

New Poll