corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lowering Springs Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lowering Springs Question
N22CK_C

User status: Offline
   16th Jun 05 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick question on springs:

Corsa GSI and Corsa 1.6 Sport Springs the same because there basicly the same car bar the GSI kit??

just i been looking for lowering springs and some places i can only buy them for the 1.6 GSI just want to no is there is a diffrence or are all corsa springs the same?

CorsaChris12

16th Jun 05 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also wouldnt mind knowing this question,

I wouldnt mind 40m lowering springs for my corsa 1.6 sport, but i need to know more about them.
glennpanton

16th Jun 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gsi and sport are 20mm lower than other corsa's.
Joff

16th Jun 05 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N1C4T3N
just i been looking for lowering springs and some places i can only buy them for the 1.6 GSI just want to no is there is a diffrence or are all corsa springs the same?

The drop quoted for the GSi springs would usually be around 20mm less than the drop on the non-GSi springs. The springs will be the same (maybe different part numbers) just that the GSi base model is lowered slightly from the factory.

Also, when choosing springs, don't worry about choosing between 35mm and 40mm drops - both are the same, 5mm is nothing. Concentrate on choosing a decent spring rather than something cheap that will slam the car on the tarmac.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lowering Springs Question 23 database queries in 0.0099790 seconds