corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Shutter speed..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shutter speed..
Rob B

User status: Offline
14th Jun 05 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont seem to be able to change the shutter speed on my camera settings however i have alot of scene modes and i can also change exposure, im just lookingg at moving images and makeing the background blurred, was wandering if there is anyway to get round this without the shutter speed setting ?
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
15th Jun 05 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small aperture.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
16th Jun 05 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoot in low light and the camera will need to slow down to get a good exposure. Only needs to be just starting to go dark, and you'll only have a small window of time before the pics become so blurred that they're unusable.

Try car to car at maybe 8.30-9pm this time of year.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Shutter speed.. 24 database queries in 0.0083981 seconds