corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Right thats it!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Right thats it!
jamesvalver

User status: Offline
13th Jun 05 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u wil need 2 turn the switch 2off but thats simple enough wit a screw driver
ed

13th Jun 05 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, I only took the plug off the switch, not the actual switch... But surely if the plug is removed from the switch then the ignition should switch off?
jamesvalver

13th Jun 05 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmmm...... yeh it should do lol as it cuts it all off. i would defo have a word wit the ppl who fitted the alarm. if its a cat1 then u should have warrenty on the fittin aswell as the alarm itself
Ben
Banned

13th Jun 05 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair cliffords are shit , my cars had two new ariels for the clifford . it then decided to loose all memory , so no fobs worked and i could not get in the car .then when i got them re programmed the fucking switch went on the valet switch , then when i got it all sorted and finally got some wheels and breaks on my car i took it to petrol station where the fucking alarm started wailing , whist deadlocking my doors , i had to open bonnet , wind window down , climb out of the fucking car , disconnect the battery with another guys tools , then push the car away from the pump.

so in my opinion clifford are about as much use as a used condom
jamesvalver

13th Jun 05 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive heard some shite bout clifford aswell. i have a genisis cat1 on me corsa n have had no probs wit it
ed

13th Jun 05 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, well, the law states that I have to give the company a chance to rectify thier fuck up before they are obliged to give me a re-fund if it still isn't right, not sure about what happens to actually removing the alarm or anything but I have the guy who fitted it's mobile number and I will be calling him tomorrow first thing so he can come and sort it out tomorrow.
jamesvalver

13th Jun 05 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gd luck mate
TNM

14th Jun 05 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any luck yet ed?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Right thats it! 23 database queries in 0.0079601 seconds