corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Brake upgrades (corsa C)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brake upgrades (corsa C)
Gold_Digga

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, need to seriously do somthing with my front brakes on my corsa C. What id like to know is whats availiable for my car. its currently running on 240mm solid discs, ive noticed that 1.7 cdti corsa's/ combos (03 onwards) use 280mm on theyer fronts and SRI's use 260mm. Are these the only ones availiable or can i fit the V6 vectra brakes? any info on what to use or how to fit the parts would be much appreciated! thankx
PainZ

User status: Offline
8th Jun 05 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have added ya to msn,

New Poll