corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sub Setup (Boot Build)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sub Setup (Boot Build)
Mike2k111

User status: Offline
28th May 05 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey just looking into a build for a sub or 2 in my boot but to be fair dont have much of an idea about what to do. Had a quick look round at photos on the site of MDF builds etc but looks abit complicated. Do you think it would be work going for something like this

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/2394.html

rather than going for an mdf boot build. How exactly are the builds and the carpeted sub boxes in the link fitted and secured in the boot? Cheers
corsaggh

28th May 05 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MDF is not to hard to work with. Once you have worked out the size of the box the subs need to be in (hardest part). Get your local B&Q to cut the wood up for you. All you then need to do is glue and screw the box together and carpet it. You can buy ready made boxes but these may not be to the requirements of the subs and will affect their performance.
loo_goblin

31st May 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got to make sure u cut the MDF completely straight so it goes together flush, i am goin to get timber word to cut mine as i just cant cut straight with my jigsaw.

New Poll