corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » These MP3 Players any good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author These MP3 Players any good?
NovaGTE

User status: Offline
25th May 05 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sony VGF-AP1L Hard Disk Walkman specifications

Storage & capacity 40GB Hard Disk
Compatible file formats Supplied software converts from MP3, WAV, WMA into ATRAC3/plus, store any data file (acts as a removable USB drive)
Computer OS compatibility Windows XP/2000/ME/98SE
Computer interface USB2
Display 2.2" TFT colour display, 320H x 256V pixel resolution
Connections 3.5mm (1/8") stereo minijack and remote control connections on Walkman.
USB2 PC interface, USB camera interface, DC power in and line out connectors on docking station.
Record options Transfer audio using supplied Sonic Stage V2.0 Software
Playback options G-Sense pad for navigation of disc, search for songs using various search options (including artist, title, playlist), JPEG image transfer from digital cameras directly into player and image view from HD
Audio options AVLS volume limit option and disableable button beep
Battery life & power 20 hours
Supplied accessories Earphones, charging cradle & USB docking station, remote control, AC Adaptor, software & instructions CD ROM
WxHxD (mm) / Weight (g) Walkman: 115.2 x 63.3 x 12.7 / 200 grams (approx.)
Cradle: 120 x 76 x 42 (folded), 121 x 51 x 78 (in use) / 100 grams (approx.)
Colour Gunmetal
Extra Power off and alarm timers, updatable firmware for future software and operation enhancements.

There only £199 on Currys.co.uk, Seem good on paper
Dom

25th May 05 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i would get an ipod of dave, or a zen for that - looks fucking weird though

although majority of sony players wrap the music tracks in copyright crap, so you can't copy them to another pc etc - although it does say that it can act as a removable drive so
NovaGTE

25th May 05 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i also like the fact that you can transfer pics from camera straight onto it, which would be usefull when i am traveling. Can only get a 20GB Ipod for this sort of money tho!
Dom

25th May 05 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye, does offer alot of features that the cheapest you can get? also i would look up some reviews before hand - as i was looking at the HD3 ones (smaller jobbies) and majority of the reviews pretty much said it was shite and the software is a complete waste of time etc.

But if it is the cheapest, then buy it and if its crap take it back
NovaGTE

25th May 05 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheapest i can see at the mo, cheaper than ebay by £70 as they have £150 off in curry's. Will have a look at some reviews tho, as it may be the cheapest but is still a lot of money to waste!
NovaGTE

26th May 05 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone else?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » These MP3 Players any good? 23 database queries in 0.0079389 seconds