corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » downloads downloads downloads

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author downloads downloads downloads
Rus

User status: Offline
20th May 05 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my little brother plays this game called counter strike all day and night. its worrying. But i cant download while he plays other wize it "lags" him. It piss's me off he comes in my room everytime i wanna download something and cry about it. Its just so annoying i end up shouting at him to piss off.

*moan over
Stuckey

20th May 05 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell him to get his own computer, and split the connection
Rus

20th May 05 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has got his own computer. we have a linked connection
Skipz

20th May 05 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Counter strike is awesome Fuck your downloads let your bro play
Dan B

20th May 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a decent router that supports traffic-shaping, then you can set CS to always have a specific amount of bandwidth, so it won't lag while you browse...
jamied

20th May 05 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly same in my house, he plays unreal 24/7 and he moans the ping goes up lol
Skipz

21st May 05 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA
exactly same in my house, he plays unreal 24/7 and he moans the ping goes up lol

your all moaning bastards let the lads play their games!! if your that bothered buy them a console or invest in wireless network!

since we got our wireless installed my dad can play MOHAA on his games comp i can sit on cs on my comp and my sister (whens shes home from germany) or mother can sit on this comp without any problems!!
James_DT

21st May 05 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play MOHAA & CS all the time, the only time when my family (there's 2 other computers sharing, and 2 laptops) affect my games is when they all use it at the same time.
John

21st May 05 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by h18_oab
quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA

your all moaning bastards let the lads play their games!! if your that bothered buy them a console or invest in wireless network!

since we got our wireless installed my dad can play MOHAA on his games comp i can sit on cs on my comp and my sister (whens shes home from germany) or mother can sit on this comp without any problems!!

What has wireless got to do with anything?
The connection to the internet being used is what is causing the lag. Not the number of computers on the internal network.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » downloads downloads downloads 23 database queries in 0.0088921 seconds